All classes located at:
620 Cherokee Boulevard
Suite 114 Chattanooga TN 37405
Classes are from 12PM – 6PM
Be sure to bring:
- 2 sharpened pencils
- a sack lunch!!
See Summer Classes for SAT Classes
- 10 hours of additional prep material.
- Includes workbook.
- Bring a calculator, two Sharpened pencils, and a sack lunch.
Things to keep in mind when ordering a class with your credit card:
- Paypal (Owned by Ebay) is Safe and Secure for credit card transactions.
- You can skip the shipping information by clicking “Shipping is not required” in Paypal.
- Include the student’s name in the optional field in paypal.
- If you need assistance paying with your credit card, call Dianne at 423-504-5258.
To pay by check, mail check to: (include student’s name and class date)
620 Cherokee Blvd.
Chattanooga, TN 37405
Workshops are designed to help students take an individualized study approach to the new SAT and PSAT tests. An actual retired SAT/PSAT test will be given to students to show strengths and weaknesses in all areas tested. This class offers a review of Critical Reading skills, Math and Writing Skills and in-class problem-solving and strategies. Test-taking strategies will be covered for each required testing point. Students will leave with a per- sonal study plan, including a vocabulary workbook and explanatory answers to each test question. (This course is for enrichment.)