Please Include Student’s Name and phone # in the “Optional Window” when ordering with your Credit Card! Be sure to bring a calculator, two sharpened pencils, and a sack lunch!!
|August 23, 2020||12PM-6PM||Baylor - Chapel Lecture Hall Building||$225||Register|
|September 20, 2020||12PM-6PM||Baylor - Chapel Lecture Hall Building||$225||Register|
|November 1, 2020||12PM-6PM||Baylor - Chapel Lecture Hall Building||$225||Register|
- Baylor classes are located at Baylor School in the Chapel Lecture Hall.
- The BDC is located at 100 Cherokee Boulevard, Suite 315, Chattanooga, TN 37405.
- GPS clases are located at 205 Island Ave., Chattanooga TN 37405.
- 10 hours of additional prep material.
- Includes workbook.
- Bring a calculator, two Sharpened pencils, and a sack lunch.
Things to keep in mind when ordering a class with your credit card:
- Paypal (Owned by Ebay) is Safe and Secure for credit card transactions.
- You can skip the shipping information by clicking “Shipping is not required” in Paypal.
- Include the student’s name in the optional field in paypal.
- If you need assistance paying with your credit card, call Dianne at 423-504-5258.
To pay by check, mail check to: (include student’s name and class date)
River City Workshops
811 Brynwood Drive
Chattanooga Tn 37415
Workshops are designed to help students take an individualized study approach to the new SAT and PSAT tests. An actual retired SAT/PSAT test will be given to students to show strengths and weaknesses in all areas tested. This class offers a review of Critical Reading skills, Math and Writing Skills and in-class problem-solving and strategies. Test-taking strategies will be covered for each required testing point. Students will leave with a per- sonal study plan, including a vocabulary workbook and explanatory answers to each test question. (This course is for enrichment.)
The tables below compare the redesigned PSAT/NMSQT to the 2014 version. It is important to note that while the information in these tables represents our best understanding of the nature and features of the redesign, some specific elements, such as timing, length, and reported scores, are subject to revision based on ongoing research.
Major Features Compared
|Comparison of the Major Features: Pre-March-2016 SAT and New SAT|
|Category||Pre-March-2016 SAT||New SAT|
|Total Testing Time||3 hours and 45 minutes||3 hours (plus 50 minutes for the Essay [optional])|
|Subscore Reporting||None||Subscores for every test, providing added insight for students, parents, admission officers, educators, and counselors|
Test Length and Timing Compared
|Comparison of Test Length and Timing: Pre-March-2016 SAT and New SAT|
|Pre-March-2016 SAT||New SAT|
|Number of Questions/
|Number of Questions/
|Writing||60||49||Writing and Language||35||44|
|Total||225||171||Total||180 (230 with Essay)||154 (155 with Essay)|