All classes located at:
620 Cherokee Boulevard
Suite 114 Chattanooga TN 37405
Classes are from 12PM – 6PM
Be sure to bring:
- 2 sharpened pencils
- a sack lunch!!
*Please Include student name and phone number in the fields below.
~no classes scheduled at this time see Summer Camps
- 10 hours of additional prep material.
- Includes workbook.
- Bring a calculator, two Sharpened pencils, and a sack lunch.
Things to keep in mind when ordering a class with your credit card:
- Paypal (Owned by Ebay) is Safe and Secure for credit card transactions.
- You can skip the shipping information by clicking “Shipping is not required” in Paypal.
- Include the student’s name in the optional field in paypal.
- If you need assistance paying with your credit card, call Dianne at 423-504-5258.
To pay by check, mail check to: (include student’s name and class date)
620 Cherokee Blvd.
Chattanooga, TN 37405
Workshops are designed to help students take an individualized study approach to the new ACT Test and conquer the test. An actual retired ACT Test will be given to the student to show strengths and weaknesses in all areas tested. This class offers a review of English, Math, Reading and Science Reasoning and Essay questions and in-class problem solving and strategies. Test-taking strategies and test format review will be covered for each required testing point. Students will leave with a personal study plan, extra retired tests and workbook with explanatory answers to each test question.