Please Include Student’s Name and phone # in the “Optional Window” when ordering with your Credit Card! Be sure to bring a calculator, two sharpened pencils, and a sack lunch!!
|September 8, 2019||12PM-6PM||Baylor||$225||Buy Now|
|October 20, 2019||12PM-6PM||Baylor||$225||Buy Now|
|December 8, 2019||12PM-6PM||Baylor||$225||Buy Now|
|February 2, 2020||12PM-6PM||Baylor||$225||Buy Now|
|March 29, 2020||12PM-6PM||Baylor||$225||Buy Now|
- Baylor classes are located at Baylor School in the Chapel Lecture Hall.
- The BDC is located at 620 Cherokee Boulevard, Suite 114, Chattanooga, TN 37405.
- GPS clases are located at 205 Island Ave., Chattanooga TN 37405.
- 10 hours of additional prep material.
- Includes workbook.
- Bring a calculator, two Sharpened pencils, and a sack lunch.
Things to keep in mind when ordering a class with your credit card:
- Paypal (Owned by Ebay) is Safe and Secure for credit card transactions.
- You can skip the shipping information by clicking “Shipping is not required” in Paypal.
- Include the student’s name in the optional field in paypal.
- If you need assistance paying with your credit card, call Dianne at 423-504-5258.
To pay by check view the form, print, then fill it out and mail to:
River City Workshops
811 Brynwood Drive
Chattanooga Tn 37415
ACT workshops are designed to help students take an individualized study approach to the new ACT Test and conquer the test. An actual retired ACT Test will be given to the student to show strengths and weaknesses in all areas tested. This class offers a review of English, Math, Reading and Science Reasoning and Essay questions and in-class problem solving and strategies. Test-taking strategies and test format review will be covered for each required testing point. Students will leave with a personal study plan, extra retired tests and workbook with explanatory answers to each test question.